Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Little Fireball

Madison is such a lovable little girl, yet can be so hard to please. She is VERY stubborn and determined to do things only on her terms. She doesn't put up with very much, which is good and bad, having 2 older siblings. She doesn't hesitate to let you know exactly how she's feeling at any given time. Madison does give me a run for my money, but she also never fails to make me feel loved. She is a wonderful, inquisitive little girl who comes up with the most amazing things to say. I never know what's going to come out of her mouth. With an older brother and sister, she says things sometimes that I would rather not hear come out of here mouth. :-)

I love this little 3 year old and I'm looking forward to her starting preschool this fall. A group of eight women, that I met through MOPS, are starting a kind of co-op preschool. The preschool will be held at 4 different homes, every Thursday morning for a couple of hours. A pair of moms will teach every week, so this means I only have to teach once a month! We will also do a field trip once a month that will be related to our themes. I think it will be a great experience for her. Even if she doesn't learn her whole entire alphabet backward and forward, or doesn't learn to write her name, she will learn how to interact with kids her own age and will make memories that will last a lifetime.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Hehe. What a fun kid! And her hair sure looks longer than it did in February!

Doah said...

Cute little fireball.