Monday, August 20, 2007

My Chelsea Girl......

Chelsea has really grown and blossomed in the past year. She has gone from bring a shy kindergartner, to a beautiful first grade little girl. She has done many things this past year. She took her first school bus ride to school, she met some new friends (at school, at MOPS and in Daisy Scouts), she learned how to read, and developed a real love and passion for all animals.

Chelsea can be a real fireball. She is always full of emotional. She can go from hot to cold instantly (I wonder where she gets that from!?). I love her spirit, though, and how she can turn a simple moment into an everlasting memory. She shows a real love of life. Chelsea never wants to spend time alone and she cherishes one-on-one time more than any kid I know. I'm very proud of the young girl Chelsea is becoming and look forward to seeing her accomplish many, many things.


2 comments:

Lorie Taylor said...

Awww! She is finding her way in the world. Good job Chelsea!

Cat said...

What a great girl she is! I'm glad she's so personable.