Sunday, December 02, 2007

Playing in the snow

Cameron, Chelsea, Madison and I went out to play in the snow today. It was a blast! I realize that I'm not that old, but after sledding for almost two hours, I'm beat and the kids are ready to go again! I would love to have their energy, but there's no way I can keep up with them. Anyway, it's fun to be able to go sledding in our backyard. The kids love it and we don't have to trek dirt and snow in the van. It's great.

Cameron & Madison kept sledding over and over. They were having a great time. Madison even flipped over Cameron one time when they were stopping and Madison got right back up and wanted to go again. She is definitely having more fun this year than last.

Chelsea had a fun time this year, too. Last year she didn't want to sled too much, but this year she kept going and going. Her & I went down the hill a lot together. I even managed to break part of the small fence that it's front of the pond. Oops! It was a fun day and I'm looking forward to sledding a lot more this winter. Last winter we weren't able to sled for the first time until January 1st. It looks to be a lot better this year with snow forecasted throughout the upcoming week! Yeah!

No comments: