Sunday, December 02, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

We got snow! Yeah! Yesterday morning around 8:45 it started to snow and it didn't let up until around 8:00 last night. I think we ended up with a good 6 inches or so. It was so nice to sit inside my house and watch the snow fall. We even went outside and played a little, although it was crazy with the snow still falling and the wind blowing. I was freezing by the time we got back inside. Today will be a day of sledding, snowball fights and maybe even a snowman. It's definitely feeling a lot more like the holidays around here. Now hopefully this snow will stay on the ground and we can just keep adding to it so that I can have my white Christmas after all. I've heard that I'm not the only one who really wants a white Christmas. Tony's mom has already ordered one for when they are here and I'd hate to let her down. Bring on the snow!

No comments: